Jianyi Yang's Research Group
Our laboratory is focusing on algorithm development in the field of structural bioinformatics, including the following topics:
- Protein structure and function prediction
- Protein structure alignment
- Protein-ligand binding site prediciton
- Application of deep learning algorithms in bioinformatics
- June 2018, Runze, Shuo, Hong, Qi and Saisai made presentations in the BIIP2018 conference. Hong won the Best Student Paper Award. Click here to view the photos.
- June 2018, Our work for peptide binding residues prediciton was accepted to Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling. Congrats!
- May 2018, Lab field trip to the Panshan Scenic Resort. Click here to view the photos.
- May 2018, We participated in the 2018 Youth Forum. Click here to view the photos.
- May 2018, Our article that describes the mTM-align server for efficient protein structure comparison was accepted to Nucleic Acids Research. Congrats!
- May 2018, Our article that describes the COACH-D algorithm for improved protein-ligand binding site prediciton with molecular docking was accepted to Nucleic Acids Research. Congrats!
- Mar 2018, Yang Lab received support from the Fok Ying-Tong Education Foundation.
- Mar 2018, Qiaozhen's work for coenzyme A (CoA) binding residues prediciton was accepted to Bioinformatics. Congrats!
- Master and PhD students: We are enrolling 2-3 Master students and 1 PhD student every year, majoring in Bioinformatics. (read more ...).
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow: We are seeking for talent and creative postdoc candidates who are interested in algorithm development in structural bioinformatics. (read more ...)