Jianyi Yang's Research Group
Our laboratory is focusing on algorithm development in the field of structural bioinformatics, including the following topics:
- Protein structure and function prediction
- Protein structure alignment
- Protein-ligand binding site prediciton
- Application of deep learning algorithms in bioinformatics
- June 2019, Our work on protein contact map prediction was accepted to Bioinformatics. Congrats!
- Oct 2018, Jianyi and Zhenling visited the Baker Lab . The visit is for one year and supported by scholarship from the China Scholarship Council (CSC).
- Oct 2018, Shuo and Qi were awared the Grduate Student Scholarship. Congratulations to them!
- Oct 2018, Our collaboration work with Dr Pande's group in Standford University for molecular property prediciton was accepted to ACS Central Science. Congrats!
- Oct 2018, Saisai's work for RNA solvent accessibility prediciton was accepted to Bioinformatics. Congrats!
- Sep 2018, Yajun and Shoufang joined our group as master students. Welcome!
- Aug 2018, Hong's work for nucleic acids-binidng residues prediciton was accepted to Bioinformatics. Congrats!
- Aug 2018, Yang Lab received two NSFC grants for studying protein structure prediction and intrinsic disorder proteins, respectively.
- Jun 2018, Runze, Shuo, Hong, Qi and Saisai made presentations in the BIIP2018 conference. Hong won the Best Student Paper Award. Click here to view the photos.
- Master and PhD students: We are enrolling 2-3 Master students and 1 PhD student every year, majoring in Bioinformatics. (read more ...).
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow: We are seeking for talent and creative postdoc candidates who are interested in algorithm development in structural bioinformatics. (read more ...)