Jianyi Yang's Research Group
Our laboratory is focusing on algorithm development in the field of structural bioinformatics, including the following topics:
- Protein structure and function prediction
- Protein structure alignment
- Protein-ligand binding site prediciton
- Application of deep learning algorithms in bioinformatics
- Sep 2021, A new paper about the latest development of trRosetta with a new multi-scale network and homologous templates was accepted to Advanced Science. Congrats to Hong Su and Wenkai Wang!
- Aug 2021, A new paper with detailed guidelines for using the trRosetta server and the standalone package was accepted to Nature Protocols. Congrats to Zongyang Du and Hong Su!
- Aug 2021, A new paper for protein structure model quality assessment with predicted distance was accepted to Bioinformatics. Congrats to Lisha Ye!
- June 2021, Yajun Dai and Shoufang Yan had their Master thesis defense, Congrats! Shoufang will join the Autobio. Yajun will join the DiDi. Click here to view the photos.
- June 2021, Hong Su and Saisai Sun had their Phd thesis defense, Congrats! Hong received a postdoc position in Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry. Saisai will join the Xidian Univerisity as a faculty. Click here to view the photos.
- Mar 2021, EMBL-EBI news: trRosetta predicts protein structures for every protein family in the Pfam database.
- Master and PhD students: We are enrolling 2-3 Master students and 1 PhD student every year, majoring in Bioinformatics. (read more ...).
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow: We are seeking for talent and creative postdoc candidates who are interested in algorithm development in structural bioinformatics. (read more ...)