Jianyi Yang's Research Group
Our laboratory is focusing on algorithm development in the field of structural bioinformatics, including the following topics:
- Protein structure and function prediction
- Protein structure alignment
- Protein-ligand binding site prediciton
- Application of deep learning algorithms in bioinformatics
- Apr 2022, Jianyi Yang was selected as one of the 2021 Elsevier Highly Cited Chinese Researchers.
- Apr 2022, Our group won the GPCR Dock 2021 experiment. The APJ model from our group was ranked at No.1 out of 202 submitted models. The model was built based on trRosettaX and COACH-D.
- Sep 2021, A new paper about the latest development of trRosetta with a new multi-scale network and homologous templates was accepted to Advanced Science. Congrats to Hong Su and Wenkai Wang!
- Aug 2021, A new paper with detailed guidelines for using the trRosetta server and the standalone package was accepted to Nature Protocols. Congrats to Zongyang Du and Hong Su!
- Master and PhD students: We are enrolling 2-3 Master students and 1 PhD student every year, majoring in Bioinformatics. (read more ...).
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow: We are seeking for talent and creative postdoc candidates who are interested in algorithm development in structural bioinformatics. (read more ...)